Rise Before The Morning Sun!
A wise man once told me about the power of the morning air.
That special time before our sun shines his light upon our world.
The Earth is quieter as if everything stood still
And the morning whispers many things in my ears.
The sky is still dark and the stars are still twinkling,
The air feels fresh and calming
Like God’s soothing touch upon my skin.
When I quietly sit and listen to her morning voice it sends me lessons
And creative inspiration’s that later unfold into masterpieces.
Any man can sleep but a wise man wakes before the dawn
And gratefully witnesses the sun arise
As God introduces his new day,
with warmth and love, for all of us.
By Siri Shakti
- Pranayama Series For Clarity And Balance - June 27, 2017
- Meditation For The Arc Line - June 25, 2017
- Kriya For The Heart Chakra - June 22, 2017
- Your Personal Life Lessons - November 11, 2016
- Being A Mother To Humanity - November 9, 2016
- Healing Your Family - November 6, 2016
- The Rights of A Reading - November 4, 2016
- Do you have what it takes to Home school? - November 4, 2016
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie - July 30, 2016
- Kriya for Disease Resistence - November 6, 2015