Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
I found this recipe last summer and it’s one of my favorite. I love this smoothy because it’s cool, refreshing, creamy, and the Matcha Green Tea gives it a little kick. This is by far my favorite summer smoothie and our kids enjoy it as well, which is a bonus.
1 large banana, frozen
1 1/4 cups watermelon, frozen
3/4 -1 cup soy milk
1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
1/2 – 1 tsp matcha powder*
*the matcha is actually optional. The watermelon-soy-banana shake on its own is quite fantastic.
Blend until frosty smooth.
This is a thick blend so use a plunger to get things moving.
If you have a weaker blender, adding a few more splashes of soy milk may help.
- Pranayama Series For Clarity And Balance - June 27, 2017
- Meditation For The Arc Line - June 25, 2017
- Kriya For The Heart Chakra - June 22, 2017
- Your Personal Life Lessons - November 11, 2016
- Being A Mother To Humanity - November 9, 2016
- Healing Your Family - November 6, 2016
- The Rights of A Reading - November 4, 2016
- Do you have what it takes to Home school? - November 4, 2016
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie - July 30, 2016
- Kriya for Disease Resistence - November 6, 2015