Kids Who Love Nature!
I can remember how awesome it was to step outside on a rainy day when I was a young girl. My brothers and I would spend hours on end running through puddles, riding bikes through puddles, racing little boats in the gutter, and playing make believe games. The rain seemed to make it even more fun and adventurous.
It seemed so strange to me and it still does that some kids were not allowed to play in the rain. Instead they had to find things to doors and miss out on the rain. I thank my mom and dad for letting us play outside and explore because those were some of the moments where I feel I discovered my passions in life.
I read this great book called, “Last Child In The Woods, Saving Our Children From Nature Deficit Disorder.” In this book he tells his sotry of growing up as a boy, his exploration outdoors on a daily basis. Granted it’s not always safe to just let your kids run where ever they want to go these days but with super vision and outings our children can get their chance to be in nature too.
Here’s some of our favorite things to do with the kids…
1. Play at the park
2. A day at the beach
3. Hiking at a local trail
4. Quiet walks
5. Playing in the yard
6. Helping out in a garden, or local farm
7. Climbing a big tree
There are so many more things to do, nature is all around us. So how about you make a list of ideas and encourage those children to get out of the house and into nature, you can join them too and have a lot of fun together.
Love you all,
- Pranayama Series For Clarity And Balance - June 27, 2017
- Meditation For The Arc Line - June 25, 2017
- Kriya For The Heart Chakra - June 22, 2017
- Your Personal Life Lessons - November 11, 2016
- Being A Mother To Humanity - November 9, 2016
- Healing Your Family - November 6, 2016
- The Rights of A Reading - November 4, 2016
- Do you have what it takes to Home school? - November 4, 2016
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie - July 30, 2016
- Kriya for Disease Resistence - November 6, 2015