Every Woman Is A Warrior!
This is one of my very favorite pictures. I love to see such a elegant woman standing as a warrior in her life. I believe whole heatedly that every woman is a warrior, even if she hasn’t discovered it yet, that warrior is always knocking, waiting for a chance to come out.
In my own life I stand up and fight every day. No I don’t stand up with a sward and fight to the death, I stand and up and fight for my family for what I believe in. My choice to home school my children is my form of fighting as a warrior for my kids, my choice to be totally committed to my husband is my form of fighting for my husband. There are so many ways that we stand up as warriors, it’s not the actual act of battling with weapons, it’s being on the so called battle field of life, not allowing outside forces to overcome you and negatively effect you and your life.
I suppose you could call this Courage!
When you hear the word Courage, what does it mean to you? What does it mean to be a courageous person? Perhaps it’s someone who takes charge, takes action, and moves forward no matter what gets in the way.
Those things are all true but what does the word Courage really mean? The word courage is derived from the Latin Language, the word means core. And what is your core, it’s your heart. So courage means to live from your core, “your heart.”
To have courage in your life means you decide to move forward and grow in your life. This doesn’t mean things won’t get in your way, or should I say try to get in your way. Of course you will have challenges, in fact the more courage you have, and the more you grow in life, the more resistance you will feel. But having courage means you do it anyways, and your begin to expand and grow as a person.
- Pranayama Series For Clarity And Balance - June 27, 2017
- Meditation For The Arc Line - June 25, 2017
- Kriya For The Heart Chakra - June 22, 2017
- Your Personal Life Lessons - November 11, 2016
- Being A Mother To Humanity - November 9, 2016
- Healing Your Family - November 6, 2016
- The Rights of A Reading - November 4, 2016
- Do you have what it takes to Home school? - November 4, 2016
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie - July 30, 2016
- Kriya for Disease Resistence - November 6, 2015