Courage From The Core!
When you hear the word Courage, what does it mean to you? What does it mean to be a courageous person? Perhaps it’s someone who takes charge, takes action, and moves forward no matter what gets in the way.
Those things are all true but what does the word Courage really mean? The word courage is derived from the Latin Language, the word means core. And what is your core, it’s your heart. So courage means to live from your core, “your heart.”
To have courage in your life means you decide to move forward and grow in your life. This doesn’t mean things won’t get in your way, or should I say try to get in your way. Of course you will have challenges, in fact the more courage you have, and the more you grow in life, the more resistance you will feel. But having courage means you do it anyways, and your begin to expand and grow as a person.
- Pranayama Series For Clarity And Balance - June 27, 2017
- Meditation For The Arc Line - June 25, 2017
- Kriya For The Heart Chakra - June 22, 2017
- Your Personal Life Lessons - November 11, 2016
- Being A Mother To Humanity - November 9, 2016
- Healing Your Family - November 6, 2016
- The Rights of A Reading - November 4, 2016
- Do you have what it takes to Home school? - November 4, 2016
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie - July 30, 2016
- Kriya for Disease Resistence - November 6, 2015