Awe… To Be In Nature!
Are you indoors right now? Well then get up, and take a nice cleansing step outside.
Most of us spend a majority of our time indoors. We work all day, and rush home, only to be indoors again. Well it’s time to get outside and breathe. As women, we are so connected to nature, to our mother Earth. I really encourage you to get outside for a walk each day. Nature has a rhythm and so do our bodies. Walking is so beneficial for women because it puts your body back into it’s natural rhythm with nature.
One of my favorite things to do is watch the sunset. I’m so busy home schooling our kids, helping my husband with our business, and taking care of the things that need to be done at home so I tend to do my walks in the evening before dinner. My husband gets home and it’s my chance to step out for a walk. I listen to my favorite meditative music and admire the world around me. The sun setting always seems so therapeutic to me. I go home feeling balanced and calm. Especially if I’ve had a challenging day it’s amazing how a walk can make everything clear.
Remember if you feel tired or stressed out, instead of reaching for something to help get you by, like caffeine. Try stepping outside. Nature and fresh air really are the best medicine!
- Pranayama Series For Clarity And Balance - June 27, 2017
- Meditation For The Arc Line - June 25, 2017
- Kriya For The Heart Chakra - June 22, 2017
- Your Personal Life Lessons - November 11, 2016
- Being A Mother To Humanity - November 9, 2016
- Healing Your Family - November 6, 2016
- The Rights of A Reading - November 4, 2016
- Do you have what it takes to Home school? - November 4, 2016
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie - July 30, 2016
- Kriya for Disease Resistence - November 6, 2015